-
April 18th, 2001, 04:04 PM
#1
Inactive Member
hello all, I'm new here and to the whole subject of film making.
I've always loved films, and has always been my favourite hobby, I'm about to finish my AS levels and have to start thinking about what I want to do when I'm older, naturally my mind always moves towards films, and finally I've given in to the thoughts after just thinking it's a stupid idea, it'll never happen etc.
So I thought that I would find out the most about it I could.
I am mainly interest in the people who want to make a living out of it; how they're getting on and what they've done so far(any way I could have a look), also to the script writers(again anyway I could have a gander), as I am writing about four at the moment.
I also interested in the camera work, which are best quality, which are wide-screen can do over/under cranking etc.
I know most of this could be found with a bit of searching, but hey what are forums for.
Any websites that have these answers would also be nice
thanks a lot
Ciaran
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks